Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so finally i broke my resloution. couldn't write the blog entry yesterday. Well it wasn't intentional, i had opened inetrnet to write blog but there was some prob in net and it was getting disconnected frequently. after half an hour the power itself went off and i retired to bed.

i could say a lot of reason like above to defend myself and to prove that i'm right. This is what confuses me. A year back i was watching this "MUKTA" serial of T.N Seetaram. In that a guy makes this statement "There is nothing called as truth in this world, you can twist the situation to prove that you are right or whatever you say is truth". Confused eh?! well let me explain the context in which he makes this statement.

The guy in my discussion above is actually born and brought up in a poor but very respected and traditional family. when he is of some 20 years age he takes up the shortcut root to earn money in order to eradicate the problems created in his house due to poverty. He joins the gang of a local goonda doing some petty illegal acrivites like Roll call, blackmail, threatning etc. But he makes sure that his family members doesnt come to know about this. But his elder sis somehow comes to know abt her bro's job and questions him. She tries to tel him that whatever he is doing is not right. but the guy explains her that, "for him helping out the family from the problems was his aim. How could you ask me to just watch all the problems that the family is facing and do nothing? wont that be mistake? with my money i was able to cure the disease that parents were suffering, clear the debts etc. is that not a good part? Last but not least, if he had not taken up that job, that goonda would have got it done by someone else, so basically it means that all those illegal activities would have occured somehow. There is nothing called as truth in this world, all depend on how you shape the fact to defend whatever work you have been doing". Her sis gets really shocked. And me more than her...

This has got such a impact on me. i find it so dificult to judge anything as good or bad. if someone is affected by me, intentionally or not, if i try to defend myself i feel that i'm twisting the truth for my advantage. it has really impaired my judging capabality.

may be my blogs have become a overdosage of philosophy. i must think of new ideas to write the blogs. but i never think abot the topic before starting to write. its just like giving pen to my mind which goes on writing its thoughts.

No comments: