Sunday, August 24, 2008

One more Sunday came and went. I wonder why Sundays are so fast like blink your eyes-day will end.

Nothing much happened today which could ignite my thought process to write blog. Except for a early morning dirty Breaking news in a news channel saying that the Police craked down on a group of people trying to do Conversion. (of course to Christianity, bloody hell). Don’t know what’s wrong with the society.

Whenever I make such statement like “don’t know what is wrong with the society”, I remember a scene in one Kannada Movie that I saw when I was small. (may be Beladingala Bale, not sure) there a person will tell to Anantnag about the 4 phases of life cycle. I try to recollect here. It seems every human being’s life passes through 4 phases or cycles constantly. In 1 phase, the human being thinks that- only he is correct in this world and nobody else. All are incorrect. In another phase, he gets to think that his assumption was wrong and all are correct in this world, except himself. In another phase he again feels that he was wrong and thinks that nobody is correct. In the final phase he thinks that all including himself are correct.

The timing, duration, appearance of each of the above mentioned phases vary from person to person. That is why I dint mentioned as 1st phase, 2nd phase….. But what is common in every person is that the Final phase would be the same, that is “all including myself are correct” this is because we would be correcting ourselves continuously. And finally we say that whatever we had thought all these days is not correct. The cycle keeps on repeating after the final phase is reched.

You might be feeling strange about this piece of info. May be because you are hearing this for the first time and so never had any chance to correlate your thoughts to the 4 phases. But this has had v.high impact on my life. Almost all the incidences in my life I’ve correlated to this.

Coming back to the Conversion issue. Well I was fuming with anger and blaming myself for living life amidst these bastards. But a thought passed thru my mind. Why frm so many days I’m blaming the society? Am I passing thru the phase “ all are incorrect except myself” ?

Yet to find answer. Lots of turbulence going on inside me. As of now, the always-short-Sunday has ended and the snoring sound of my dad is repeatedly reminding me of the pleasure of sleeping. Here I’m going to do the job now which any human being and animal in world will love to do -“sleeping”.

No comments: