Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I would just say this "GOD". Such was the experience that i had the day after i wrote my first blog. No, i am not saying that my blog was a "mass hit" in a way that many many ppl posted their comments as it happens for celebrities blog. The experience i'm talking about here is the one that i had for myself.Ya i know, you might wonder what it might be. There are a lot actually. The main thing that happened was that the whole day i kept thinking what new i shall write in the blog today? :) Beleive me or not, i kept visiting my blog like a guest several time. Each time i read my blog, i felt a different me. Actually i was able to see myself in front of me !!!!! I never thought that i could think in this way, write in this way. (Damn it, why there is no auto spell check or grammar chek like the one we have in MS Word here??? its really irritating to do all of them manuallY)

And second main thing was the change in the thinking level. I started thinking each and every thing ( ......... or many things atleast ) in detailed manner, why because is that i had this thought in mind that "If there is any special in this happening to me, i could probably find out the reason behind it so that i can post it in the blog!!!!" Really, such was the impact of blogging.

And last but not least, i would challenge any one that if you make any resolution and post it in blog you will think 100 times before you decide upon going against it. i wont go much detailed on this. Because you should experience this by yourself rather than reading my experience.

I know that this excitement what i experienced today will not remain same in the long run. But out of the points which i've listed above i strongly beleive that the one that is going to last forever is the feeling of See-yourself-in-front-of-u feeling. I wont be lying if i say that i've found answer to my question why-waste-time-blogging in my debut blog entry.

finally a bit of philosophy,(from trusted source. the source keeps on changing, so i dont like to mention it everytime.) we should remember that anything in this world is not permanent. ANYTHING. so we shouldn't regret if we fail to acheive something. Because those who acheive that also wont be all happy as we might think. You might get something else in place of what you actually dreamt for. But you shouldnt be unhappy about that. why because is that our aim should be to find the divine god in whatever work we do. Not the materialistic pleasure like Money, fame etc. Beacuse we should remember that what we get or what we acheive is not really done be us, it is the gift of the almighty. I am not saying that we shouldnt give up our effort in acheiving anything thinking that god is going to do it himself. Instead, we shouldnt be unhappy if were unable to acheive what we dreamt for inspite of our best efforts.And we should accept whatever he gives and should try to see him in doing that work. That is what our ultimate goal should be in our life.

No comments: