Monday, August 25, 2008

From the day I joined my company, I am always a kind of dissatisfied person. Basically because I am put into testing stream where there is nothing much challenging to do. It hurt me a lot lot lot given the fact that I had a lot of dreams in me of being into any development tech.

Day in and day out I feel very bored with work. As I said there is nothing much challenging to do. But when I take a look at the world around me, I see so many people daily who do the same stuff daily. Each and everyday. How should be they feeling?
A bus conductor whose task is to issue tickets and unnecessarily travel between two points daily, the driver who drives the bus, the blue collared labours… so many people. The list just grows bigger.

Our life wont run if these people don’t do their job. Comes to absolute stand still. And none of their work is as simple to do as mine. Still I cry to get better thing. So strange the life is. It has been just a year that I started working and it is really to early for me to say this. But I realize that it is the human nature to desire for the next level the moment the god grants him his current wish.

Really the animals are far better than us. Take the example of dog. The moment you throw a piece of bread at it, it’ll come with you ready to serve as slave for rest of its life. Will it ever ditch you when it comes across any other person who is still richer than you? Or will it ever ask you to get good food?( like how we ask for pay hike).

Having said above words, I myself am still not able to follow the above piece of reality in my life. Somehow the mind gets back to its regular duty of initiating the debate of unsatisfaction. I’m also a human being, and naturally I have the desires in my mind. And as I had said before, you cant change your god given personality traits totally. But you need to constantly try to atleast shape them. And I’m in process of that.

I wish God will help in my mission.

No comments: