Friday, August 22, 2008

Actually I am very tired today. Thought of not writing, but then as I said its difficult to break the resolution after u make it in blog.

My friend had forwarded a email to me today. It was a real incidence where a husband looses his beloved wife after a money-minded,mean, inhumanly doctor and his hospital carries out a laproscopic surgery on her. I was so sad after reading the mail.

This is just a small example. Remember the movie “Rang de basanti” ? well who will not. In that movie, police carries out lathi charge on the peacefully protesting people at the behest of a mean minded politician. Why I am quoting these examples is that, there are so many situations which common people like us face each day where we could hardly do anything. It’s a hard reality of life.

A autorickshaw wallah shouting at you and demanding the “fare” as shown by tampered meter, a traffic police person asking u to cough up bribe even though you have all the concerned docs, a police person not recording FIR for your stolen mobile saying that it is a very small crime to be reported, telephone dept not giving the phone line connection even after visiting their office 100 times, Govt gas agency not accepting your request to give a new connection, etc etc., These are just some of the problems which we face very oftenly. What I feel at my heart is “I cant help”. So many times I’ve had this thrust to hit the person who causes the problem. But you cant. Just because you don’t have the three imp things to live in this society- Money, Power, Influence. Without any one of these, you can hardly dream yourself being free from such problems.

Coming back to the husband who lost his wife. Poor guy, he can hardly do anything to get justice. The quack doctor (bloody rascal, **###), his hospital, the health dept, minister all will be hand in hand. His drive to get justice wil be crushed at the root levels by all the above people. Tell me what he should do. How much dearth he might have felt to kill the doc, the staff and all those involved. But he cant. Y? simple, the lack of 3 imp things I listed out above.

A intense person like me finds it difficult to even imagine such situations. I am actually a kind of person who shouted and raised voice against my own lecturer at class for wrongly scolding me (but I appologised later as he was too soft a guy to be scolded). So whenever I come across such incidences, I hardly react externally. My emotions (anger coupled with helplessness) make me cry easily, which I don’t want anyone to know. So I never react.

So depresing to see people killing others of their own species to make money and feed their family. What kind of life we are leading?

No comments: