Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A blog post for my dearest sis

This post is dedicated exclusively for my sis and the Sunday trip of 25th july 2010.

I’ve a new motivation for writing blog now - My dearest sister. She reads all my blog entries. And this she told me after reading all the blogs I’ve written so far. [oops its 10mins to 12am, need to hurry] I know you would be laughing n smiling Nikitha. Go on and read the postJ.

Well the day started little early as we had planned to go on a day long trip visiting near by places. There cannot be a better example than this for coincidence. The previous night ma, me n my bro were sitting in front of comp n discussing where to go for our trip on Sunday. Right at the same time, my cute sister pinged me in FB!! There was no second thought and I asked her to join us tomorrow in our trip. She sought some time to check with her mom for permission. I kept my finger crossed. And then immediately after 5mins she came to give me the good news that she would join us the next day.

If I note down each and every funny moment we had that day, I would end up writing another novel on this topic J. But, let me jott down a few hard-to-forget Kodak moments. Well the whole day experience for my sis, if I’m not wrong, would have been like watching My Autograph movie of Kannada I can say. And she agreed to this that day. The first stop for that day was the middle school in kunigal where I studied good 12years back! Me n bro were too excited. Nikitha ended up hearing to all our prankster-incidences and other histories. After that the next stop was the cool, spiritual and historically famous place called Yediyur. After getting the blessings from god there, we moved straight to Hebbur Lakshmi temple which is on the way to Tumkur frm Kunigal. How can I forget the funniest moment we had here? The whole purpose of writing this blog was to record this moment. My sis was struggling to finish of the rice served to her. Needless to say, she had pushed all the cooked vegetables of sambar to the corner of the leaf. But the place where she sat, the corner of the line, can hardly miss the radar of the temple volunteer. And naturally when the volunteer requested/announced/ordered not to waste the food considering it was Prasad of the divine deity, my cute sis had no other option left but to start eating the vegetable pieces one by one. It was one of the most funniest moment that I would cherish for my life J. My mom paused for a while to complete laughing and then continued having her food. I was looking for this golden moment that day. I used this as key to tease my lovely sis throughout the day even at the time of dropping her home and wishing bye.

After the food, we left to Tumkur where we visited our family friend’s home. Nikitha had pleasant shock of her life there. The uncle and aunt there immediately identified her when we told who she is. “Oh Chik papu iddaga nodidvi ninna. Kunigal ge bandaga. Olledamma” was the common reaction of both. Nikitha gaped at me for a while before I told her how they know her and only then she started digesting the fact. I strongly believe that none of us at home there ever realized how fast the time flew. It was 4.30 PM before we pleaded them to leave us so that we can visit the last two places in our list – Devrayana durga and Namada chilume.

It was 5.45 PM by the time we reached the peak point of DD hills. It was awesome feeling at the top most point. The weather, chilling winds, drizzling rain etc were catalyst for our excitement. We took some memorable snaps and then visited the namada chilume where we spent another half an hour before starting towards Bangalore which was good 70 Km from there. Nikitha – I wont share how much you were afraid when we were passing through the dense jungle of DD till we reached the nearest town J You will scold me.

Well, like any other thing in life, this golden day also came to end when I dropped Nikitha to her home at 9PM. Another wonderful day of my life ended with lots of memorable moments. Thank you Nikitha dear. Be lively always and succeed in whatever you do in life.

No comments: