Tuesday, August 19, 2008

day 1 in blogosphere

i really dont know how i changed my mindset from being why-people-waste-time-writing-blog to why-not-try-it-out-myself. I read in Bangalore times that Junior B forces his father Big B to write blog daily. Then also i was lik nah, why would a busy person like AB would waste his time to write blog. But then, i decided to google to check out once.... God !!! he really writes. and that too in short time breaks he gets in between his shots. Amazing. and whats still more amazing is that ppl wait for him to enter the blog for every day. I was really stunned, Bowled actually.

So jst had this thought in my mind for a couple of days. What actually u get by blogging. But then came to conclusion that there are lots of things which we do in our life daily which doesnt gives us anything. so why waste time in thinking what i get by blogging ( i thouht i would be wasting my time blogging, but infact i started wasting time in thinking "why blogging" :) ).

This is how i entered the blogosphere. I hve made resolution on my first day of blogosphere that, i would never miss our entering blog on any day unless its really impossible for me ( cos i dont have access to entertainment sites in my office, well let me not list out for what all things i dont have access).

God, wish me all the best to keep up my resolution.

No comments: