Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Such an irregular blogger I’m. Entering a post after 3 days. Thank you Tata Indicom for giving such a wonderful Internet service which will not be available at the night when it is most needed, the lazy soul inside me will always be greatful to you for allowing it to sleep early.

Disclaimer : This Post is exclusively for the audience who belong to fixed salary Class like me and who have just started to earn. Any resemblance with the reader is highly appreciated and the author would be glad to receive the review for this post from them.
All My-Dad-is-rich-businessman people’s son, please don’t waste your time in reading this if you have come to this page by googling for something else.

Guys ( and gals, please no controversy here), when you go to purchase any Electronic Gadget like Mobile, iPod etc, have you ever felt like some new voice talking exclusively to you? The voice will always be saying “ You have to pay so much for such a small plastic+metallic piece?, think again vishwas, see whether mom or dad will sponsor. This will eat your hard earned money dude, what are you doing? Gone mad or what?”

Our dream of buying that cute new electronic device becomes foolishness all of sudden. What’s more, it will even fall to the level of “plastic+metallic piece” from “cute new electronic device”. Not only that, if you can recollect you’ll realize that your brain will be working like a super fast computer calculating the Pros and cons of either buying or not buying the device. So much so that within fraction of seconds your duffer dumb brain (like how you’ll be scolding it when it finds difficult to answer something in exam, or not help you in doing fast calculation when really needed) would be ready to do a MS power point presentation inside your tiny head with all the permutation and combination, probabilities,(you name the toughest maths topics and it’ll do) of going for different model which is comparatively cheaper, or even not to buy the device at all. My brain even goes one step further to show me the snapshot of my bank balance after purchasing the device in internet banking. Simply put, I can say like this, the brain will be occupied by the spirit of the brain of any dead mathematical genius.

Now for all of my friends who agree with the above listed symptoms, please relax. Just remember one thing that “nothing in this world will last forever”. Even we won’t last forever. So if you feel a great desire to buy that dream device from a long time, please go for it. Because I’m sure every one of us would’ve come to the decision of buying the device after lots of thinking. What goes wrong is that we will have wrong info that it would be available for damn cheap cost. I still remember my case when I recently went to Apple istore to buy the iPod Nano. All my idiot friends around me told me that it won’t be more than 4 or 5k. And to add to my bad fortune, I was not able to find the cost of it in Indian Rupees in any website. So I just decided to pay a visit finally after thinking for many days. Gosh! It was 7k man. But I was already so deeply obsessed with it that I could hardly drag my feet towards the door. Finally I buyed it. But believe me, every moment I look at my Pod, I feel so special. I become happy that I buyed this with my own money after 1year of slogging my skin off in office. Down the future, our taste won’t remains same. We will hardly find time to even purchase these stuffs. These won’t look anything more than just a toy for us then. So really I feel happy on investing in going with my dream and buying that now.

Hope this would have tried to put an end to the endless question your brain is throwing at you.

No comments: