Tuesday, June 1, 2010

crazy mind

Writing a blog has really become a difficult affair for me. I think of writing abt my own life & I say why to recollect the past, I try to write something philosophical & I say who am I to talk about philosophy, I try to write about current lifestyle & I say am also part of this current lifestyle and am living it even if it is gud or bad. The list goes on like this and before I can start writing, I turn off my computer looking at the time.

Well that was the daily affair that happens between the two states of my mind. One which compels me to write something and tries to search for a topic and the other which starts turning down every search result. This doesn’t happen only while writing the blog, but with every other good task that I want to start in my life.

Finally, after having done complaining about my mind,I feel very relieved now. The thing which had haunted me all this while is finally out in front of me in my own blog. I can read and realize about my bad state of mind and can overcome its negative effect frm nxt time.

Human brain is really a wonder piece. It has got tremendous power. And we can never judge its amazing and strange capabilities. The other day I was at office trying to come up with a solution for what seemed like a complex problem. No sooner did I made some break through, I rushed to my juniors desk who are working wid me in my project. I had made crash land on their workstation in order to tell them about the problem and my solution for it. But in the course of explaining it to them, I found out new and simpler way of dealing with the challenge. Not just that, I was able to analyse the scenario more thoroughly and that aided my effort of coming up with more simpler solution. I was elated at my ability. I went to my workstation with lot more excitement , with that smile on my face as if I defeated world champ vishwanathan in a local chess tournament. Really that is your brain for you.

The thumb rule that the brain follows is very simple – if you feel dejected and sad, the brain never gives you a solution to overcome that. It actually thinks more and more in the same direction adding the salt to the wound. You end up crying for the whole day with no solution in the long long way of life. But instead if you stop your crazy mind by applying brakes some way or the other and make it think on some solution (which is very hard I agree) or on totally different matter (some movies, friends etc) you can try to reduce the negative effects.

One of my colleague recently told me that I end my articles very abruptly. This blog is going to meet the same fate I guess. I need to work on the art of ending my blogs/articles/stories with good climax. The thought of writing a short story is also revolving in my mind for quite a few days now. Hope I get a nice idea for that and also I hope my bad state of mind leaves the better state portion alone and let it to do its work of digging into the ideas. Till then ---------!!!!!!!???????????????? I don’t know J

No comments: